Succulent Corpuscularia Lehmannii Ice Plant Astridia Velutina Brocade 5 Fresh Cuttings, best price $11.95 new 2019
Succulent Corpuscularia Lehmannii Ice Plant Astridia Velutina Brocade 5 Fresh Cuttings Photo
$11.95 buy now!
Succulent Corpuscularia Lehmannii Ice Plant Astridia Velutina Brocade 5 Fresh Cuttings :
Shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only.
I will ship ASAP when payment is received, and generally ship from Mon-Fri.
How to grow succulents/cactus from cutting and bareroot
1. A cutting must be calloused over before planting, meaning the stem cut end of the pad is dry and has sealed itself over in order to protect itself. It usually takes 3-7 days to be calloused, cactus may take longer to calloused
2. Open up your box immediately upon your succulents/cactus cutting/bareroot/whole plant arrival. Never expose your succulents/cactus under direct sun when arrival.
3. Use cactus/succulents mix soil or well drains soil, before planting moist the soil then plants your cutting ½-2 inches into the soil.
4. Place it in a warm, airy location under indirect sunlight, filtered sunlight or shaded area after planting. Water it 5-10 days later after planting depending on condition. The cutting usually would develop root anywhere from
2-6 weeks. Bareroot succulents/cactus would develop root faster. Never place your newly planted succulents/cactus under direct sun.
5. Once the root system established, the plant would then start to show new growth. Succulents do best under bright filtered sunlight, to get better color some varieties might need to grow under direct sunlight. Succulents color
may vary time to time and seasons.
Please Notice: It is difficult to display the exact color online as the cameras, lighting, exposure, and equipment can all affect the outcome of the picture. Leaves color might change time to time depending on the amount of sunlight
Succulent Corpuscularia Lehmannii Ice Plant Astridia Velutina Brocade 5 Fresh Cuttings best price $11.95 new 2019
Please help the project: